TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Privacy Statement is issued by Rivalminster ltd T/A the Leonard Hotel (“we”, “us” or “our” in this Privacy Statement), which includes the direct and indirect information collected and used by us in the course of our business.
Information we collect and how we use and share itWe collect and use personal information if you make a booking through our website and our reservation system
If you make a reservation or stay at hotelInformation we collect: We collect information from you when you make a booking through our reservation system. Information collected during the course of the reservation and during your stay may include:
- Your name, email address, home and business address, phone number, nationality and payment card information;
- Information relating to your
- Information such as stay and room preferences made during the course of your reservation such as your preferred room type and specific requests to the hotel.
How we use this information: We use the information collected from you primarily to fulfil your hotel reservation. Prior to your stay this may include sending your information to the hotel or sending you pre-stay communications. Following your stay, we may also send you post-stay communications and satisfaction surveys to get feedback on your experience.
Additionally, we use this information for purposes of aggregated trend and statistical analysis to evaluate and improve our products and services, plan new hotel locations and services and other market research.
Aside from the purposes described above, we do not share your stay information with any other third parties unless we have your consent or under special circumstances, such as:
- when we believe in good faith that the disclosure is required by law or to protect the safety of hotel guests, employees, the public;
- when disclosure is required to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena, warrant or legal process; or
- In the event of a merger, asset sale, or other related transaction.
HOTEL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In the event of a non-arrival, late cancellation or early departure, please note our 24 hours cancellation policy. Standard reservations should be cancelled at least 1 day prior the arrival date by 12:00 hours (UK time) in order to avoid a no show charge equal to 1 night’s room rate.
Long stay cancellation policy: If cancelled or modified up to 7 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the 25 percent deposit charged will not be refunded.
If you cancel after 12:00 AM local time, 1 day(s) prior to arrival date, the forfeiture amount will be 1 night(s) from the total stay.
A credit card number is required to secure all bedroom bookings. Cancellation and prepayment policies vary by room type. The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival. 30% deposit will be taken on all bookings of 7 nights or more on all room types. Please note: Extras included in our packages are neither exchangeable nor redeemable for cash if not consumed.
Credit card required at time of booking.
CHECK-IN POLICYCheck-in time is 14:00
All guests are required to produce a valid credit or debit card at check-in which will be pre-authorised for the full room charges plus £50.00 per day to cover any extras. Guests who wish to settle their account by cash may do so and the above amount will be charged in full at the time of arrival. Any credit balance at departure will be reimbursed to your card. (Please note that reimbursements could take up to 5 working days to process) The Leonard Hotel reserves the right to charge the imprinted credit card for any outstanding balances not settled in full on departure.
If you plan to arrive earlier, you are welcome to leave your luggage with our porter, until your room becomes available.
CHECK-OUT POLICYCheck-out time is 12:00
After this time, your luggage can be stored by our porter. Late check-out requests are subject to availability and a charge.
EARLY ARRIVAL POLICYAny guests who wish to arrive in the hotel earlier than our check-in time are welcome to leave their luggage with us until their room becomes ready.
Please note that the hotel’s guaranteed check-in time is 14:00 (15:00 for Apartments) and a check-in earlier than this time cannot be guaranteed unless the previous night has been booked by the guest.
APARTMENTS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Accommodation Deposit Charges50% deposit is required on confirmation of the booking.
PLEASE NOTE: For stays between June/September, a non-refundable deposit of 50% is always required.
All bookings have to be guaranteed by a credit card. Where you pay via credit or debit card, a surcharge of 2% will be added to the agreed rate which you will be responsible for paying. We also accept payments via bank transfer.
Advance Purchase Rate – full payment at the time of booking, no refund in the event of cancellation or amendment.
Full payment of remaining balance is required upon check-in.
Cancellation and No Show ChargesAny Booking cancellations must be notified to us in writing.
- For stays of 1-7 nights, notice of cancellation is required 7 days prior to midday on the day of scheduled arrival, to avoid a cancellation penalty equal to the full cost of the booking.
- For stays of 8-14 nights, notice of cancellation is required 14 days prior to midday on the day of scheduled arrival, to avoid a cancellation penalty equal to the cost of the 50% deposit.
- For stays of 15-28 nights, notice of cancellation is required 28 days prior to midday on the day of scheduled arrival, to avoid a cancellation penalty equal to the cost of the 50% deposit.
- For stays over 28 nights, a different payment and cancellation policy applies. Please verify with our reservations team.
Please note any change to the arrival date, departure date, length of stay, room type or rate plan of this reservation is subject to prevailing rates and availability at the time the change is requested.
The 50% deposit will not be refunded in the event that the booking is a “No Show”.