Boutique Hotel near Marble Arch, Oxford Street and Hyde Park
The Leonard's Boutique Hotel Location
The Leonard Hotel's convenient central London location is second to none.
Set in the heart of the bustling vibrant capital, it is a welcome oasis from the likes
of Oxford Street, Marble Arch and Hyde Park which are only a two minute
This boutique hotel London is a firm favourite with both visitors and business people alike as it is only a 15 minute journey into the city and 10 minutes to popular attraction such as the London Eye, Madam Tussauds and the Opera. The Paddington-Heathrow rail link is less than 2 miles away.
In terms of location, hotels near Oxford Street are an excellent option to discover this vibrant and exciting city and also being a hotel near Hyde , one has the opportunity to wander around one of the largest Royal Parks in London. Here at The Leonard, we are lucky enough to have an exceptional convenient city centre location and have two of London's renowned landmarks only a short distance away.
Arriving By Road
The Leonard can be found on Seymour Street part of the famous Portman Estate. 7 From Marble Arch, take the second left (straight ahead) onto Oxford Street. Once on Oxford Street, take the first left onto Portman Street. The turning for Seymour Street is the second on the left at Portman Square.
Oxford Street West car park is pleased to offer to all our Guests discounted
rates entering promo code: LEONARD
CAR PARK BOOKING
Arriving By Rail
Paddington International Station is only 5 minutes away by taxi, whilst the Eurostar Terminal at St Pancras International is only 15 minutes away from The Leonard. Being in the centre of London there are also many buses that pass nearby.
Arriving By Underground/Metro/Subway
Our closest tube station is Marble Arch, which is on the Central Line, is only 2 minutes walk away. Also just 10 minutes walk down Oxford Street is Bond Street Station which is on both the central and jubilee lines.
Arriving By Air
- London's Heathrow Airport (LHR) is only 18 miles from our boutique hotel London. The Heathrow Express train runs every 15 minutes direct to Paddington Station which is only 5 minutes away by cab.
- By car: east on M4 six miles and continue on Great West Road (A4) to Hyde Park Corner. Left onto Park Lane (A4202) and continue NW for 0.6 miles. Once at Marble Arch it's a left onto Oxford Street and then left again onto Portman Street and the turning for Seymour Street is the second on the left at Portman square.
- London/Stansted (STN) is relatively easy to travel to The Leonard too. The Stansted Express train runs frequently and takes approximately 30 minutes to Victoria Station. Victoria Station is only 10 minutes away from the hotel by cab.
- By Car: M11 Southbound to Junction 4, A406 West for 15 miles, left onto A41 to Central London, leading on to Baker Street. Then right onto Seymour Street at Portman square.
- London's City Airport (LCY) is also realively easy to travel from. You can take a shuttle bus to Canning Town station which can be found on the Jubilee line and 9 stops from Bond Street. Bond Street is only 10 minutes from the hotel.
- By Car: Follow the sign for The Docklands. Pass the Docks and following the river drive West towards Westminster. At the Tower of London, turn left which leads onto Embankment. Continue straight until you reach Big Ben. Turn right onto Great George Street and follow the signs to Hyde Park Corner. Drive up Park Lane, fourth left around Marble Arch, into Oxford Street and then left again onto Portman Street and the turning for Seymour Street is the second on the left at Portman square.
- Paddington International – 5 mins (by car)
- Eurostar Terminal – 15 mins (by car)
- Bond Street Underground – 10 mins (walk)
- Marble Arch Underground – 2 mins (walk)
Shopping on foot
- Oxford Street – 2 mins
- Selfridges – 3 mins
- Bond Street – 10 mins
- Harrods – 15 mins
- Covent Garden – 20 mins
- Notting Hill – 15 mins
- Hyde Park – 2 mins
- The London Eye – 10 mins
- The City of London – 15 mins by train
- Madame Tussauds - 15 mins
- Buckingham Palace - 20 mins
- Canary Wharf – 30 mins by train